Sometimes we have such a small gift it’s too small to wrap. Rather than hunt around for a box try making some gorgeous and stylish envelopes. You could put a ‘promise’ in their of a massage, a babysit, a meal out or a meal cooked etc.
Here are the easy steps to create….
1. I bought this lovely pack of paper from Hobbycraft, very recently. It is current stock, so if you also love it you’ll still be able to purchase some.
2. I selected my favourite sheets from the selection and then looked in my craft room to see what lining paper I had which would match , blend or even clash! I went with this turquoise shade.
3. To keep things very simple, I used an old envelope, which I carefully opened up, as my template. Next, I drew around it to make the shape on my special paper.
4. Having cut around it carefully I folded it just as the original was folded. Then I made another shape (but slightly smaller ) from my lining paper.
5. I held it in position with a glue stick. I also glued the envelope into shape. This envelope could be posted to someone with an address sticker on the front. Or alternatively, you could pop your small gift /voucher inside and tie it with a coordinating ribbon. You could even make a set of these envelopes and give them as a gift!